Before posting, please read the rules carefully. If you violate any of the rules, you may receive a warning/ban. Multiple warnings may lead to ban as well. If you failed to understand any of the rules, please send a private message to a staff member. A current list of staff members can be found here.
- All posts must be written in English. Posts in other languages than English are considered low quality.
- Posting in old threads (gravedigging) without a reason is not allowed and considered as low quality/spamming.
- Mass posting of short posts such as "thanks", "great", "nice job" and so on is considered as spamming/low quality.
- Posting unrelated posts in threads is not allowed and considered as off-topic posting/low quality.
- Posting threads containing surveys links is not allowed! Asking for re-uploads is allowed though.
- Posting of adult content is not allowed in any forum. (That includes adult images, videos etc) Posting porn accounts is allowed in the Porn section.
- Cross posting is not allowed. Cross posting means posting the same thread in multiple forums.
- Double posting is not allowed. You can post in your thread again, only if 24 hours have passed.
- Posting of other people's personal information is not allowed.
- Impersonating of other people, or forum staff is not allowed.
- Do not attempt to bypass the word filter.
- Do not attempt to bypass the minimum characters by adding extra spaces, dots, smilies or anything else.
- Leeching without credits is not allowed. That means posting of other people's tutorials or tools without credits is not allowed.
- Attempting to infect users is highly forbidden and will lead to permanent ban of your account. No exceptions, so double-check before you post someone else's tool.
- Spamming your referral links, advertising links or any kind of spam through private messages is not allowed.
- Insulting,flaming or harassing members through private messages is not allowed.
- Advertising through private messages is not allowed. If your site meets our rules, you can post it in our forum.
- By making a thread and sharing the download link through private message, you must NOT send users a survey links as it is not allowed. Asking for re-uploads is allowed.
- You are allowed to ask for reputation, but you are not allowed to spam for reputation. By spam for reputation I mean you are not allowed to ask for reputation in each of your posts. You can ask for reputation in threads you've made yourself, but not leeched. And if you are going to ask for reputation, please do not use big letters, use it normal font.
- Trading reputation is not allowed. Asking other to give you a reputation and you give them is highly forbidden. Anyone caught doing this will be banned and all his reputations will be removed.
- You can give multiple reputations to members, as long as they really earn it. Giving multiple reputations to members without reason will lead to removal of them and a warning will be given to the user.
- Making new accounts to give reputations to yourself is not allowed and will lead to ban of all your accounts and IP address.
- Cross-posting sales threads is not allowed. Cross-posting means posting the thread in multiple forums.
- Selling stuff that is illegal such as credit cards, drugs and other stuff is not allowed.
- Scamming will not be tolerated. If you got proof of being scammed, post a scam report and the member will be banned permanently.
- Discussions, sales and any kind of threads regarding fraud or other illegal stuff is not allowed. This includes discussions of illegaly gained money or goods, credit cards hacking and so on.
Behaviour towards staff
- Insulting, harassing or flaming staff members in posts, signatures, private messages or threads is not allowed.
- Replying negatively towards staff which has given warning(s) to you is not allowed.
- You may only message a warning message back when you have proof the warning is not legitimate.
- Not fulfilling the terms of your contest(s) will be seen considered as scamming and resulting in a permanent ban.
- All contests must have a time limit. The time is counted using your first post as date and no time can be added to this.
- When the contest time has ended winners must be picked, regardless if all spots were filled up or not.
- Do not post any contest offering reputation.
- Your avatar may not contain any adult images.
- You are not allowed to use avatars which have copyright and you are not given permission to use by its original authors.
- The dimensions of avatars must not be bigger than 100x100 pixels.
- The size of avatars must not be bigger than 30KB.
- Your signature may not containt any adult images/links.
- You may only have one image in your signature.
- Your signature's dimensions must not be bigger than 650x200 pixels and bigger than 500KB.
- You need at least 10 posts before you are able to edit your signature.
- The maximum length for signatures is 300 characters. Be reasonable in your signature and don't use big fonts.
- Do not use your signature for advertising other sites if they do not meet our forum rules.
- You are not allowed to spam, flame or insult other users in your signature.
- Do not use someone else's signature, if you do not have permission.
- You are allowed to use referral links in your signature.
- You are not allowed to sell your signature space.
- You are not allowed to post any website which contain content from l33ts or any parts cloned from l33ts.
- Advertising of fake or scam websites is not allowed.
- Advertising of fraud websites, such as carding etc is not allowed.
- You may not use your username to advertise any type of site.
- Do not make large username with pointless nicks.
- Do not use your username to insult/flame other users / sites.
- It's not recommended to use your e-mail as your username, but you are allowed to.
- Advertising in your usertitle is not allowed.
- Flaming, harassing or insulting other users in your usertitle is not allowed.
- Impersonating other positions of our forum, such as "Administrator", "Staff" and other users is not allowed.
If you want to report a post or thread, you can do it by using the report feature. If you are reporting a reputation abuse or other kind of abuse that can't be reported through the report button, please PM a staff member.